Benefits of Being a Member of WISCA
Promotion of Your Practice:
- Free inclusion of your practice in our website’s public database that includes your biography, specialties, and contact information.
- Opportunities to get to know your colleagues and create a strong referral network across Wisconsin.
Legislative Issues–Helping to Shape the Future:
- WISCA maintains a professional lobbyist to watch for any state legislation that may affect our profession. She is our advocate and advisor on all legislative issues.
- Communication with WISCA board members via phone and email about legal and legislative issues that matter to you. We welcome your thoughts and ideas about the future of our profession in Wisconsin.
- We encourage members to join one of our committees and take a more active role in shaping our profession.
- Members have the opportunity to serve on the WISCA board of directors. The NCCAOM rewards board members with 10 PDA points towards NCCAOM recertification.
- A chance to meet up with other practitioners from around the state at our annual meeting, serving on a committee, or just hanging out on Facebook
- Reduced rates for first and second year practitioners just starting their practice.
- A special $20 student membership rate to give students a look into the importance and function of their professional acupuncture association.
- Facebook page for updates and discussion on current information and research.
- WISCA members receive numerous discounts on resources, supplies, and services. For a complete list of participating companies, please see our Member Discounts tab.
- Discounts on WISCA sponsored CEU events. WISCA membership also qualifies you for member discounts in CEU events sponsored by some other state associations.
- $50 off membership fees when joining AAAOM. To see AAAOM member benefits click: http://www.aaaomonline.org/?page=Benefits
Membership dues may be paid online by credit card or by PayPal account or by mailing a check to WISCA c/o Deb Matzen 8736 West North Ave. Wauwatosa, WI 53226
If you are renewing your membership, please check your current listings on this website. If you would like us to make any changes please contact us at WisconsinAcupuncturists@live.com
NEW MEMBERS: Please complete and submit the following application:
Download an application for MAIL in submission: WISCA Membership App 2014
Download an application for EMAIL submission: WISCA Email Membership App 2014
Only 50% of your dues may be claimed as a tax deductible business expense. The other 50% percent is not deductible because of lobbying activities on behalf of WISCA members.