The Wisconsin Society of Certified Acupuncturists (WISCA) is a private organization of licensed acupuncturists whose mission is outreach, public education, public relations and promotion of acupuncture, oriental medicine and associated modalities. The mission is to promote acupuncture in the State of Wisconsin on several levels. Membership is by yearly dues and is by invitation to acupuncturists residing in and licensed by the State of Wisconsin. Friends of WISCA include acupuncturist who are licensed in the state of Wisconsin but live outside of Wisconsin, laypersons, patients, and corporate sponsorships.
Benefits of Membership:
- A listing of your practice on our website
- Professional Support and Regular Meetings with Colleagues
- Discounts on WISCA sponsored CEU events (WISCA membership will also qualify you for member discounts in some CEU events sponsored by other state associations.)
- Discounts at Redwing books, Lhasa OMS, Stronglite, and Oakworks. There are also other suppliers. Always ask; these discounts are not always published.
- $50 off membership fees when joining AAAOM. To see AAAOM member benefits click: http://www.aaaomonline.org/?page=Benefits
- 10 PDA points for NCCAOM recertification (For those who serve on the WISCA board)
- Speakers Bureau
- Newsletters and Directories
- Press Releases and Media Kits
- Monitoring of Legislative Issues
- Information and Referral Hotline
- Your profile, a listing of your specialties, and a link to your website on our website
Download an application WISCA Membership Application 2013
|Professional Membership $150.00 USD
1st year Practitioner $70.00 USD
2nd year Practitioner $110.00 USD
Student Member $35.00 USD
Allied Health Professional $150.00 USD
Benefactor $100.00 USD
Membership dues may be paid online by credit card or by PayPal account. If you are renewing your membership, please check your current listings on this website. If you would like us to make any changes please contact us at email@example.com. New members will need to download and fill out the Membership Application which is can be downloaded above.
Only 50% of your dues may be claimed as a tax deductible business expense. The other 50% percent is not deductible because of lobbying activities on behalf of WISCA members.
Donations to the WISCA legislative and lobbying fund are used for lobbying, legislative, and legal actions which maintain and advance the acupuncture profession in Wisconsin. They are not tax deductable and you do not need to be a WISCA member to contribute. Anyone who believes in keeping this profession strong may make a donation to this fund.